Saturday, December 12, 2009

QUOTES del 1

Så at jeg for lenge siden hadde skrevet i bloggen min at jeg skulle legge ut en liste med yndlingsquotes som jeg hadde leget mens jeg leste på religioneksamen da jeg gikk på Ørnes.


Random favoritt quotes fra filmer, bøker, sangtekster og folk.

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Jack Sparrow – Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Jack Sparrow: Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?
You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
Well, that's even more than less than unhelpful.

Elizabeth: You and I are alike. And there will come a moment when you will show it — to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Elizabeth Swan: Will Turner, do you take me... to be your wife... in sickness and in health... with health being the less likely?


TWILIGHT

Edward Cullen: "I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
Edward Cullen: "Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand..."

Bella Swan: I saw no reason for fear. I couldn't imagine anything in the world that there was left to be afraid of, not physically at least. One of the few advantages of losing everything.

Bella Swan: Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk.

Bella Swan: One thing I truly knew — knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest — was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair.

Edward Cullen: "If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands."


FRIENDS

Chandler : "I'm not great with advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Joey: Ducks is heads, because ducks have heads!!
Chandler: What kind of scary ass-clowns came to YOUR birthday??

[Joey has packed an emergency kit with food, Mad-Libs and condoms]
Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: We don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?

Når ross sitter å glor på monicas ben
Chandler: dude, stop looking at my wife's legs!!! no,no. Dude stop looking at your SISTERs legs!

Chandler: All right, look, if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.

[In response to a stupid comment]
Chandler: You have to stop the Q-Tip when there's resistance.


THE BIG BANG THEORY

Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

Sheldon: Ah, gravity - thou art a heartless bitch.

Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for 'soup' tattooed on your right buttock?
Penny: It's not 'soup'; it's 'courage'.
Sheldon: No it isn't. But I suppose it does take courage to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
Penny: How'd you see it? You said you wouldn't look.
Sheldon: Sorry. As I told you, the hero always peeks.

Sheldon: Biologically speaking, Howard is perfectly justified in seeking out the optimum mate for the propagation of his genetic line. Wolowitz: Thank you, Sheldon. Sheldon: And whether that propigation is in the interest of humanity is, of course, an entirely different question.

Sheldon: I think that you [Leonard] have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.

Leonard: Sheldon, why is this letter in the trash?
Sheldon: Well, there's always the possibility that a trash can spontaneously formed around the letter, but Occam's Razor would suggest that someone threw it out.
Leonard: Are there any other honors that I've gotten that I don't know about? Did UPS drop off a Nobel Prize with my name on it?
Sheldon: Leonard, please don't take this the wrong way, but the day you win a Nobel Prize is the day I begin my research on the drag co-efficient of tassles on flying carpets.

Sheldon: (At The Cheesecake Factory) Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table?
Penny: I don't know, a psychiatrist?

No comments: